Thursday, January 23, 2014

Something about the Movies Introduced in the Class


After hearing the introduction about the movies in the class, I am very interested in the Alfred Hitchcock‘s movie. I know he is a very famous movie director. But I just saw one  of his movie, “Vertigo”. It is very interesting, especially the unexpected ending. Hitchcock‘s movie is almost belong to suspense genre, seeing his movie I entirely attracted by the story and concentrated in it. 






The movie was made in 1958. An very old movie. Its Japanese name is "めまい". And it’s very worth to watch, if you like suspense movies. I think he is very good at making a tense and frightening atmosphere. 

       Another movie of Hitchcock -“Psycho” is also introduced in the class. It seems
interesting too. But it seems more frightening than
Vertigo”. 


     I saw the Japanese movie "告白". I think this movie is also the same genre. And it's very interesting too. Also have an unexpected ending.

Kou Syunko


No comments: