Thursday, April 24, 2014

My hometown

Hello guys! Now I want to share with you about my loving hometown. My hometown is Towada city which is famous for Lake Towada. There are many beautiful places to visit. The view has changed by 4 seasons. It is really beatiful. But it takes a hour from my house to Lake Towada. Actually I have just ones time visited there. When I was a child, I got on board a ship with my family. You can enjoy getting a ship if you want.
クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

And also, resent years The modern art musium in Towada is popular. It is in center of the city and many people visit there. I visited there last summer with my friend. It was very attractive and interesting.


クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます



When you visit in Towada, I recommend you visitng these nice places. Please come and enjoy!

Thank you!


No comments: