Thursday, May 01, 2014

Self Introduction

Hi.

I'm Lay, studying English education in Hirosaki University.
Let me introduce myself.

I was born in the city located in the east side of Aomori prefecture, so I speak not Tsugaru-ben but Nambu-ben that has typical phrase, DASUKE in the end of the sentence, instead of DAHANDE spoken by people in Tsugaru area. Why don't you listen to Nambu people speaking when you have chance to visit there. You do realize that you are stepping into Nambu area. I hope you'll like it.

My favorites are Drums and Vehicles. It seems there is no relation between those two thing, but I think 1 common point there; Sounds. Drum has various kind of sounds, for example, brilliant sound of cymbals, heavy sound of bass drum, and so on. I think people can enjoy listening to those sound and won't be tired of doing so. Vehicle has its original sounds and characteristics,too and I like it very much.

That's all for my introduction today.
I hope some of you have similar thoughts.
Thank you.

No comments: