Friday, May 02, 2014

What's my major?

I'd like to talk about my major:) My faculty is medicine and I major in nursing. So I want to be a nurse after graduation.

First, many specialize class start from first year in university in faculty of medicine. I think this is difference between other faculty. In addition, we are always very tired especially when we are first year because the building of medicine is a little far from main campus. So we couldn't eat lunch with relax. Anyway the university life of student in medicine at first year is really busy:-(  haha

Next, student in nursing has practice in hospital from second year. It's really important experience for people who want to work in hospital. But to take the practice, we have to pass some exam. So we need to study about medicine and nursing for taking  practice everyday.

I'm second year now, so I don't know everything about nurse. However I wanna work hard in my major and graduate nicely:D

How's your faculty?
Bye--

No comments: