Thursday, July 10, 2014

About Food

I love eating food! I cannot stop eating especially sweets!
Eating sweets is my life!
And also I like baking, I need both eating and baking sweets!

This is my favorite cookies recip!











Ingredients
125 grams of butter
2 tablespoons of water
150 grams of brown suger
150 grams of dried coconut
150 grams of flour
150 grams of odtmaeal
1 teaspoon of baking soda

Instructions
1. First, heat the butter and water in a small pan.
2. Then pour the melted butter and water into a mixing bowl.
3. Add the other ingredients, and mix them together.
4. Drop spoonful of the mixture onto a baking tray.
5. Now bake them  at 200℃ for 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Leave them to cool on the tray before you eat them.

Actually, this is British sweet, my friends who comes from England taught me when I cooked with them. The taste was really good, I cannot forget the taste!

If you like, please try to cook this! You may be surprised the delicious taste!!!!

No comments: