Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Movie! Movie!

Hi, guys!

I like watching movie in the theater and my favorite movie is Dtective Conan series and foreign movie! I don't like youth love story in Japan such as remaking girl's cartoon:(

My favorite movies which I watched in the theater last year and this year are "White House Down" and " World War Z" and "Transcendence".

"White House Down" is the story of the incident that happened in white house in the U.S.A.  This movie was so exciting and full of thrill!! But I can feel family love in this movie also.

"World War Z" is the story of HUMAN vs ZOMBIE VIRUS. The main character was acted by Brad Pitt. He is really cool! I like zombie movie very much! So I also love BIOHAZARD series and I watched all this story. I'm really looking forward to watch the next story!


The most latest movie is "Transcendence". And this story was about artificial intelligence. The main character was acted by Johnny Depp! I like him, too! He often act character that unusual appearance such as Jack Sparrow or Edward Scissorhands, but in this movie, he acted quite nomal appearance person.(But it was only appearance.lol)

What movie do you like?
 
 
 

No comments: