Friday, July 25, 2014

The greatest movie ever for me!:"The Secret Life of Walter Mitty"

Hi guys! Today Iwould like to introduce a greatest movie that I watched in my life! Firstly, can I ask you 3 questions??? 1.Do you feel bored about your life? 2.Do you like travelling? Abd, 3. Do you change your mind in a positive way??? If your 3 answers are "YES!!!",then this movie is exactly for you! What you need the most is "something exciting" isnt it?? I was like that before watching this movie. One of my friends, who likes travelling and adventure like me,strongly recomended this movie to me. There is a lackluster negatives assets manager whose name is Walter and he works in a magagine company. One day,he found there is one more negative,which is for a last magagine cover. And he notices that he needs to find a cameraman who has a last negative, so Walter starts going to many countries to find him and get a last negative. Thanks to this great movie, I could recognised that what I want to do in my life and how I want to live. Anyway, just watchit if you have something unclear in your mind! I'm sure you feel something will be changed!;D "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty"

No comments: