Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wonderful Class ⅢB

I'd like to introduce about my advanced English class ⅢB! This class is quite small class because the student is only three, but the class contents is really deep about writing!!

Actually, I'm not good at writing and I had never studied about formally essay writing. However Prof. John Philips taught us this in order really thoroughly, so I learned to write essay formally a little.

In addition, I could learn the writing style in essay is quite different between Japanese and English. I thought the difference in the composition of the sentences is involved in  writing style difference through this class.

Also Prof. philips told us a lot of interesting talk about movie or African culture or interesting news paper and so on. So I had interested in old American movie, I want to watch these when I have a time!lol

I enjoyed my class! Thank you Prof. philips and my classmates!!

No comments: