Thursday, July 31, 2014

Lotta Love

When I was a elementary student, I was impressed Mather Theresa. I met a book written by her at library. I couldn not understand well, but I thought just "I want to become a like her!!!"
I love her. She makes peace for poor people and gives love them.
She has a lot of love and never forget saying "Thank you".
I really respect her still now.
 
 
"Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love"
 
"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other."
 
"The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread."
"Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own."
 
 
Don't forget telling love.
Don't be affraid giving love.
Love yourself.
 
Thank you! Love Tsuzura

No comments: