Tuesday, January 06, 2015

About vacation

   Hello, happy new year! Today, I'm going to talk about the event of my winter vacation.
   The biggest event in winter was traveling to Tokyo with friends. The thing which deserves special mention is that I went there with my car. Though I'm still an inexperienced driver, I decided to use the Metropolitan Expressway in Tokyo. Moreover, there was a large number of cars because new year's sale was held at the beginning day of the year. Also, I didn't have a car navigation system, so I had to use application installed in my cell phone. Of course, we enjoyed activity in Tokyo and I was very tired. Finally, it took 15 hours to get home because I was too sleepy to drive and it was very snowy. If I get next opportunity to travel, I want to use public transportations.

No comments: