Thursday, May 14, 2015

My Golden Week

 This could really be the most boring and unhealthy golden week that I've ever had.

 Everyday I woke up at 8 and to start off the day I would switch on my laptop to watch two nba playoff games the same time as I had breakfast, which was also my lunch. After that I would take a nap till 4pm and then listen to some music or play some stupid games on my cellphone while I was still in bed. And when I was finally too hungry to continue, which was usually around 6:30, I would cook my dinner and eat while watching a Japanese TV drama about samurai, which was actually not completely boring. Then I would play video games for hours until I got exhausted and after setting my alarm clock to 8 for the next morning again I would go to bed to end my meaningless day knowing it would be exactly a same day tomorrow. Every single morning was like ‘here we go again’ and I couldn't even tell the date.

 But I guess I did have a pretty good rest.



No comments: