Thursday, May 07, 2015

Self-introduction

My name is JiangMing. I was born on 14th February in 1994. My father always says I was the best Valentine's Day gift that he got from my mother ever.
My parents are just ordinary people and don’t have much money, but we live a very happy life. They never force me to do anything but always ask for my consent before they make some big decisions. Just like my father, I am open-minded, quick in thought and very humorous. And like my mother, I am sensible, industrious and good at cooking.

When I was 12 years old, at which time I was just a little girl, my parents decided to send me to a private school in another city. From that time, I began my in-residence life which meant I could go home only weekends or when there was a holiday or vacation. It was really a hard time for me. I missed home so much that I cried in my quilt every night at the beginning. But soon I accustomed to it. The in-residence life did make me independent and learn to solve problems by myself. Until now, I have been lived in school for nearly 10 years.



 Granted, before I went to the college I have spent much time in studying in the front 6 years. So I try to make my college life more abundant in the later 4 years. I often worked as a volunteer in unities to take care of the aged whose daughters or sons were not beside. And sometimes I went to the seashore to pick up rubbish with other volunteers. Besides these outdoor activities, I also used to do some indoor activities, like calling my friends to play badminton in gym or gathering to watch a movie. My favorite movies are fiction movies or action movies. I am a little poor at remembering foreigners’ faces and names, so in the class I said NO when was asked that who my favorite actor was. But after I went home, I inquired my favorite movies and then I found my favorite actors and actress, their names are Jason Michael Statham, Robert Downey Jr., Angelina Jolie, and Anne Hathaway et cetera. Strictly, I was not fascinated with them; I loved the characters they acted in the movies.


 Before I studied Japanese, I was good at English especially in high school. But in college, when I learn more Japanese grammar, I forgot English grammar more. That is such a sad thing. And the worst thing is that when I want to speak Japanese now, I always think of English; when I try to express myself in English, Japanese always comes out to disturb me. I always feel excruciating these time.

My wish for next 2 months is that I can improve both two languages and speak them out fluently in the appropriate time. 

No comments: