Tuesday, October 27, 2015

About my homeotown

Hi!
I came from Nagaokakyo-city,Kyoto.
You know,Kyoto has many traditional buildings such as temples,shrines, and so on.
However,I think many people don`t know about Nagaokakyo-city, so I want to talk about it.

Nagaokakyo is nearer Osaka-city than Kyoto-city.So, when I was a junior hugh school student,I would often go to Osaka to play with my friends.And,we can  go Universal Studio Japan with only 500yen by train!! We uset to go there after school.
 My hometown was a capital of Japan in 784. In 794,a capital was moved to Heiankyo(now, it is Kyoto -city). So, just ten years, Nagaokakyo was a capital.

Now,it has many famous fuctories. For example, TOYOTA,DAIHATU,MURATA Mgf.,National(MATSUSHITA) and so on.But,air doesn`t pollute.
Of course,it has many nature,too.

It continues to develop.I don't live there now, so I'll not be able to go around my hometown withouut losing my way.But I love my hometown very very much. Please come Nagaokakyo-city if you have a chance. Thank you.

No comments: