Tuesday, October 27, 2015

About my hometown

Hello.I’ll introduce you my hometown.

My hometown is Hirosaki. First of all, I want you know that Hirosaki has great coffee shops. For example, we can drink coffee with a special apple pie in the Garden of the Fujita, which located in Shirogane town.Garden of Fujita has a western building which built in the Taisho era. And we can enjoy coffee there. Of course, the apple pie is so delicious! Many coffee shops in Hirosaki offer coffee with apple pie. While you are in Hirosaki, be sure to enjoy them once!

Speaking of Hirosaki, you will think about cherry blossom-festival in Hirosaki park.  Not only the festival, also autumn-viewing festival and snow festival are held there. They are so beautiful. We can enjoy  taking a walk to Hirosaki park every season.

I think Hirosaki is a fascinating city and I love it.

No comments: