Tuesday, January 05, 2016

About winter vacation

 I spent much time with my friends during this winter vacation. After coming back to my hometown Osaka after Christmas Day, I had some opportunities to meet some of my old friends to have a dinner.   Each dinner was special for me because I hadn't met the friends for along time and had to talk a lot about things around us each other. I am happy because they all seem to enjoy their own campus life even though we live far away each other.
 And the last day of 2015, I spent with three of my highschool friends to celebrate the new year. We visited a famous temperature at the midnight of the January 1st. The temperature was very crowd.
 After that we ate and drank a little and we decided to see the first sunrise of this year. So we went to Sky Buillding that is very tall in Osaka city to see the sunrise. We arrived at around 5 o'clock and waited for over 2 hours. Finally we could see the special sunrise. It was so beautiful.

15m1025 Akie Kakiuchi

No comments: