Thursday, January 07, 2016

About Winter Vacation

 Last Desember 31st and this January 1st was very dense time for me. I went to the gozyunoto at midnight with my friends in junior high school days. I hadn't met some of them for about 3 years so its a very exciting instant. Some was became adult-like and other didn't change at all. But everyone looks enjoy their own life. After we worship at the shrime we go to Yoshiya which was a izakaya my friends working. At there we told over by 4 a.m.. We told about own lives for this 3years. It was very special time for me. Once I gat back my home and again leave home at  9 p.m. to went to Hyakuzawa skiing ground to do snowbording with one of my junior high school day's friend and one of my friend who goes to the same university. The two person had met the first time. I was afraid that they can befriend. But the anxiety turned to be  no use. The snow condition and the weather was very nice. We enjoy the day. This winter vacation became especial one for me.

No comments: