Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My study medium

I think watching news and reading newspaper is good medium to know society.
In Japanese news, only internal news are broadcasted. Foreign news are broadcasted but a little information are conveyed.

So Japanese people have only one aspect of news. I think it is necessary to know ideas from other aspect. Foreign news medias broadcast same news from different views. It is very profitable to understand another comment.

So I introduce Foreign news media, ABC news. This is American most famous news media. Many Japanese news media use this media as referrence of foreign news.

http://abcnews.go.com/

This is the URL. Let's click here and know the world!

2 comments:

Professor Philips said...

That reminds me. YouTube would be another great place to watch English. Does anyone else watch YouTube?

Yoko Hasegawa said...

I sometimes watsh YouTube,and look musics or funny movies. Many times there are great JAZZ plays,so I use YouTube with JAZZ society friends.