Saturday, November 11, 2006

Thanks for Mr philip☆

At last , at last I could enter the blog thanks for M r philips ,thank you for teaching.I appreciate you very much☆
I couldn't enter here by myself .today I learned not only how to enter the blog but also
shotage of my skill about PC. I have to make an effforts and do many assaiments that I haven't done☆
Today I am going to introduce myself ('-'),A t first My name is Miku Nakabayashi . I 'm from Aomoricity, It's near Hrosakicity ,I can go home whenever I want. My birthday isNovember 18! It's near . My hobby is Listing to Western music!
My favorite singer is Avril Lavigne(+~+) she has a personality.I wish I could be like her!
In the future,I want to work to use anotherskill or knowledge as well as Engkish!!! forexample,
police who can speak chinese, military who are good at speaking English !!

1 comment:

Ikumi said...

I like Avril, too!(^O^)