Thursday, December 07, 2006

I LOVE HERSHEY'S!! (>ω<*)

   Do you know HERSHEY'S? It's american chocolate. I love it very much!

The Hershey's company make many kinds of chocolate. And there is very big theme park. In there, we can eat very delicious chocolate dessert. Moreovere, there are many hershey's characters. I think they are lovable.(´ー`*) I want to meet them. Someday I'll visit there and eat all kinds of dessert!

HERSHEY'S chocolates are also selled in Japan. So we can get them easily. Why don't you taste it?
http://www.hersheys.com/

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

I took the Hershey's factory tour when I was young in Pennsylvania. It was great! The whole town of Hershey, Pennsylvania smells like chocolate. I suppose if I lived there I would get sick of it, but since I only visited I had a great time.

I hope you get to visit Hershey, Pennsylvania in the future.