Thursday, December 07, 2006

I love reading books.

My hobby is reading books.Especially,Itend to read novels.As long as that is novel,I usualy read every type of them.For example,detective story,science fiction,love story,and fantasy.
When I went into the hospital,I had too much time only to be sleeping.So I started to read books.From then,reading has been my hobby.I like music too,but my best is reading.

This is the site that is about the one of my favorite novelists.
http://www.jkrowling.com/
I think you know about her,bedaus she is very famous.Harry potter series are loved by a lot b people around the world.I love them to.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

That is great for learning English. Because the Harry Potter books are targetted at young readers they are not difficult to read in English. I suggest that you practice reading English with them.