Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My interest is making...☆

I found making cakes is interesting in my junior high shool days,affected by Mother. She sometimes makes steamed cake, and I looked her with interest. So I asked Mother to teach me how to bake cookies(it was...oh, I was in primary school!) Then, one day she bought me a cooking book about cookies, sweets and cakes! From this time, I made some good cakes, and made many failed cakes(x_x;)
But maiking cakes is charming!
When I'm waiting for baked it until golden brown, I'm excited.
When I'm decolating the cake with cream and fruits, I feel very good.
And when friends eat and say "good", Wonderful!!
So, I love it.

These sites have nice pictures, so I want to make them someday. But between Japan and America, scales are different. Because of this, I'm very sad, not to use thise recipes soon...

King Arthur Flour:gorgeous and beautiful
all recipes:pretty and complaisance
What's Cooking America:unique and American

No comments: