Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My Way Of Learning English

I'll recomend Ikumi's question.

I think listening music is one way of learning English with fun and effectively. I like foreign music very much. And I listen many kinds of music. Especially, Celine Dion's music are easy to get lyrics. Back Street Boys , Ben Jelen , Daniel Powter and so on.....Now, I wanna say about Daniel powter. He was brought up in Canada. He can't write, so he always remember sentences wich have beautiful sound and makes them one song in his heart. His songs make me feel happy. And I like his song's melody with piano. Sometimes, his lyrics are difficult to understand, but we can under stand his feeling which are included each sentences. In short, you can learn English with your favorite foreign musics. We can know many expression by lyrics.

Another way is wacthing movies and TV programs. In movies, English is sometimes spoken very fast. I think it trains our ability to understand spoken English. By English TV programs we can learn pronounciation and word which is populer and used frequently now.

We can also use Internet for learning English. Making friends with international syudents is good too. But it is little difficult...(^^; And we should reffer Mr.Philips's opinion.

To learn English and other languages, I want to study abload if it is possible.....☆"

No comments: