Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Still

I still live in Hirosaki city. I'm going to go back to my hometown at 28th.

I am doing spring cleaning now. As my room has only six mats, I don't have much things and cleaning is very easy.

When I cleaned my room, a familiar thing was found.

I found my University notice of success in the examination of Hirosaki university. It is not good thing that I forgot the document.But I found it. If I don't get it , what am I doing now? Another university student? A student unable to enter a school? Or an office worker? I can't think about it.

I found my Secret savings. I get 30,000 yen! I get!I get! Money has come!・・・Sorry. But I was very pleasure to find a large sum of money.Money is very important, I think. And I use this money to buy new CD.

I found my previous table tennis racket rubber case. I'm doing table tennis. So I collect rubberof racket. "What rubber is best for me" is still my biggest problem.

・・・Then I restart my cleaning.Bye

No comments: