Friday, December 29, 2006


Good afternoon! I'm in Hokkaido now, with my family. The way to come back to home was very long and tired(×_×; I never want to return my home! ...I thought that every time, but I like my members. So I'll back Hokkaido next long vacation, too.
Oh,this picture is my loving dog! She is already old, but in winter, she gets well. And we go to walking, walking, walking...and fell asleep(^^
It is my pleasure to spend my time with family, but I don't forget my classes♪I had very difficulty to find EIKEN site. Because I don't have any classes(...no,I...I have forth-class only!...maybe.),so this site was perfectly out of my mind. Then, my brother told me to search this site. If you want to listen past exams, you can use here. You may study TOEIC or TOEFL now, but if it seems to interesting, please jump and check it!

Have a nice holidays!

3 comments:

Ikumi said...

Hi! Is this your dog? Very cute??(*^-^*)

noriko said...

I thought you keep a siberian husky, so I am surprissed a little.
But your dog is very cute as you said.

Yoko Hasegawa said...

Hi,ikumi!
Yes, this dog is mine♪All of my family loves her,and think she is cute:-) Thank you!
Hi,noriko!
Yes,I've said that I am keeping a siberian husky,and she is actually the one!
I was also surprised for the dog's body's color. Some of huskys are brown. Of course,most of them are black, white and light gray.Please look at dog sled race carefully. You will find light blown or white(!)siberian huskys♪