Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy new year!! :)




HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

How are you doing?
First,I'm sorry I haven't contribute to this blog for a long time(;_;)
I return my hometown on December 27th and I staying Ibaraki still now.
Ibaraki is really really warm:)
So I'll be frozen if I go back to Hirosaki...

The left picture above is my sweet cat.
Her name is Myah.It is very simple,isn't it?(^-^;)
Next one is the pacific ocean.
I paid a visit to a shrine yesterday.And this shrine is near the ocean.

Oh,yes,I'll reply to Ikumi's topic.
While I studying English,often I can't understand and pronounce the phonetic sign well.
In that sort of case,THIS SITE is very helpful for us.
If you have such a difficulty,please check it! :)

1 comment:

noriko said...

Your cat is very cute, and theattitude is fun(>ω<)
I also like the name.