Thursday, January 04, 2007

Though it is a New Year holiday...

Though it is a New Year holiday,
I went to the University today.
I take the English phonetics class in the pedagogy
and this winter vacation's assigments are lisning to English and practice reading with a cassette tape.
This morning, I tried to listen to it.
However, a cassette tape didn't say anything...
"What's happening!?"
I opened the audio player's cover and found the tape had snapped!!!
"Oh...I must get a new one."
I send E-mail Mr.Noro right away and went to the University.



I got a new one a littele while ago☆
By the way, my personal computer remain breaking,
and I'm writing this in Kamidote square because the university's library is a New Year holiday★
Umm...I'm tired today..

2 comments:

noriko said...

You look very busy and have some trouble(~~; Cheer up!

Ayaka Shibasaki said...

Oh('◇':)
You had a very hard day!
I also did my homework of English phonetics class today☆