Thursday, January 04, 2007

I am still in my parents' home(^ ^;

Ah... everyone, A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! But, it is January 4th today(;^^A

Now, I went to Sapporo city in Hokkaido last week and took some pictures.
clock tower
This is a clock tower and is one of famous landmarks.

This city has a festival that is called "white illumination" now.
The following pictures are in this festival.
TV tower

Avenue

Flower
How do you like these pictures? These are beautiful, aren't these?

This year it snows little in Hokkaido.
Is this the effect on global warming?
Hmm... I don't know. That's all!

2 comments:

Yoko Hasegawa said...

Oh,you went Sapporo?There are some good famous places,and many delicious foods;-) Your pictures are very good,too.
You said that this years snoufall are little. Yes,probably it is true, but do you know? Some city has too big snowfalls! In fact,my hometown has many many snows... If Global Warming effects on our environments,we have to think about this issue,I think.

Ayaka Shibasaki said...

I went to Sapporo when I was a junior high school student.
But it was on summer,so I have never seen "white illumination"(;_;)
These photoes are very nice and beautiful!
I really enjoyed it☆