Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!
My name is Takeru Maruyama.One of my friends nicknamed me Tack (and his name is Nick!).So please call me Tack in the ⅢB class or Maru in other situations. I went to Hachinohe high school from Misawa.While in high school ,I had to wake up at before 6 o'clock but now I can wake up at 7 o'clock so it's easy for me to come to the class.
My home town Misawa is famous for the air force base. There is BIG air show every year. I think some of the class members have come to that show. Because my father was in Japanese air force, I sometimes go to the air base’s food court or other facilities when I return my home.
I want to be a doctor sine I was very very very young.(maybe 4~6years old!) and I want to be a brain surgeon in America. I’ve been thinking about getting the USMLE since high school. So I want to improve my English skills (especially Writing and Speaking!)with Professor Philips and ⅢB's members!

No comments: