Saturday, May 03, 2008

About my hobby!!


This is my Karate's black belt.



My hobby is playing sports.Today,I introduce about Karate-Dou.First,I'm with Syotokan(松涛館)



Karate's events are Kumite(組手)and Kata(型).There are a lot of Karate techniques. For example,Mawashigeri(回し蹴り),joudanntuki(上段突き),kekomi(蹴込み)…and so on.Also there are all kinds of Kata.For example,Juon(慈恩),Enpi(燕飛),Kankuudai(観空大)…etc.

I often felt pain when I plaied Kumite,but it's very exciting.
I think many people haven't wathed Karate's game.I want many people to understand Karatedou.It can strenghten but physical not mental.And I larned manners through Karatedou.If you have a chance playing Karatedou,please try Karatedou!!

2 comments:

taniken said...

Hello.
That is cool!
I want to see you playng karate.

koudai said...

I think you are strong girl!!

Don`t hit me・・・