Tuesday, May 06, 2008

my hobby

hello every one
sorry to be late,

My name is Mahathir and I came from Malaysia. My hobby is playing footall. I had started playing football while I was 7 years old. I always play with my friend in the evening. In my country football is one of the most famous sport among the citizen. I think it not just at Malaysia, football is one of the popular sport in the world.
Football is a very good sport for our physical and mental. It is because when you play football you will practice to control your mind your thinking your move and other part related to your heath in one time. For example went you get a ball you must to think how to control it, what you want to do weather pass or shoot and you must make your self in a calm condition so you can make a perfect move.
Now a days there a many profesional soccer player in the word they can make many skill and maintain their stamina in the field at a long time. This group of people had became a famous person on earth. Football also had became one of the best way to bound a good friendship between country and we can see now we have many football championship like English Premier League and Copa America.
In Hirosaki University I enter football club to futher my practice and training in soccer. We play every saturday, sunday and monday.

please give a comment:-)

2 comments:

koudai said...

Hello
I like playing soccer too.
please teach me how to play soccer well shortly.

taniken said...

Hello!
I'm not good at playing football,but I like watching games.
I want to see you playing soccer.