Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My hobby

I like ballet.I have been learning ballet since I was three years old.

I'll tell you about ballet.

Ballet is a story that is expressed by dancing,not with lines.It looks very elegant,but it is very difficult.Ballet dancers have to practice hard,or they won't be able to show good performance.I practice ballet on Wednesday,Friday,Saturday and Sunday at ballet school.I become tired every time,but I'm happy when I'm dancing.


Recently the number of male ballet dancers has increased.For example,you may know Tetsuya Kumakawa.He is a pioneer of Japanese male ballet dancer.His performance is very dynamic.He jumps like a bird.I saw his performance two years ago.He played a prince of "Swan Lake."That was very excellent! Then I thought I wanted to be a good dancer.

2 comments:

koudai said...

I want to see your dancing!!

please tell me when you dance in recital.I will certainly go.

Ibuki said...

I haven't seen ballet(==;)

I want to see yor dance!!