Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Let me introduce my hobby!

I have many hobbies, such as watching TV programs or movies, drawing pictures, listening to music, reading comics etc… but today I’ll tell you about my hobby watching TV or movies!
I usually watch TV or DVD about 3hours a day. Some of my favorite TV programs are “Pussuma”(ぷっすま),”Bakushow Red Carpet”(爆笑レッドカーペット)etc…
The other day, I became a membership of GEO, so I rented some DVDs. “Check it out” (チェケラッチョ) is my best recent movie. Please Check It Out! I also rent a drama DVD.”12 pairs of eyes”(24のひとみ)is very funny. It contains black humors.
I love comedy movie or drama very much because I can refresh by laughing! I also like the serious movies because I can feel many things to think about the movies.

Now I’m thinking about renting “ER” DVDs to be accustomed to Medical English. If you know enjoyable movies (Any kinds are OK.), please tell me the title of it!

No comments: