Friday, May 09, 2008

Favorite food and Cuisine


My favorite food is There are many kind of tofu.
for exanple, coarse-graintofu, blakc sesame tofu and white sesame tofu.
Amog of theme, I like blake sesame tofu very much which is solded at Cabu foods.
It is delicious. When I eat it, blakc sesame tofu melt in my mouth with chew two or three times.
I like this senc of blakc sesame tofu very much. I have sad experience about tofu. When I was high school student, I went Kyoto in school trip. I think there are many good tofu restaurant in Kyoto. So, I am looking fowred to eat tofu at tofu restaurant in Kyoto.But I could not find it.If I go to Kyoto next time I want to eat tofu somehow.
I can cook French toast.WhenIcookit,I use herb to be smell sweet. Why do not you cook French toast with me next time.

No comments: