Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My hobby

My hobby is to play badminton.

when I was junior high school student, I was belong to badminton club in the school. So,
I was thinking that I wanted to enter to badminton club in high school, too.
But my high school did not have badminton club, when I entered the high school. At this I decided to establish badminton club.
Many my friends and teachers gave me cooperation. So, at last I could establish badminton club. and ,I could play badminton with my best friends in high school.

I think badminton is one of the hardest sports. At first sight,badminnton is seemed to easy sports. But it is mistake. To play badminton needs to staying power.

I think badminton is not official sports yet. But , lately Ogusio pairs creatits a badminton sensation. I am so glad that.

Now,I am looking foward to watching to badminton game of Olympic game in Beijin.

No comments: