Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My hobby

My hobby is playing basketball.

When I was 10 years old,I started to play basketball.
My elder brother belonged to basketball club and I was made to play basketball with him unwillingly.But ,by the time I entered junior high school,I was completely absorbed in basketball.since then, I have played basketball.

I think basketball is very hard sport.Because we have to keep moving as long as stand on court.
In addition, basketball needs judgment in a flash. We have no time to rest in playing basketball.
But, I like the moment I could sink a shot, play well,I play basketball.I enjoy playing basketball.


Now,I belong to medical basketball club.I want to improve my basketball skills in this club.

2 comments:

taniken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
taniken said...

Hello!
I'm not good at playing basketball,but I like watching games.
I want to see you playing basketball.