Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My hobby

My hobby is listening to music.I listen to a variety of music,but I have listened to classic music recently. I had not listened to classic music since I enterd the high school.However,when I was in it,I watched a TV drama,"Nodame Kantabire".(のだめカンタービレ)This drama's story is concerned with classic music. I enjoyed watching it,so I read its original comics and I was interested in classic music.I can relax when I listen to classic music.It has not been long since I listened it,but I will study a variety of composers and their music and I want to deepen my knowledge of classic music.

3 comments:

kuni said...

Why not enter the medical orchestra? I want men friends in it. There are few men. So please come & see us!

koudai said...

I read its comics too!

But,I didn`t watch dramas because I don`t like jyuri ueno.

taniken said...

Hello!
I haven't read comics and watched drama,but I like classic music.
I like Bach,Beethoven,Chopin,Tchaikovsky,Rachmaninoff,Prokofiev,and so on.
I feel relax too when I listen to classic music.