Thursday, May 01, 2008

taniken

Hello!

I'm sorry to be late.I didn't know how to write on this blog...

My name is Kengo Tani.My nickname is "taniken",so please call me "taniken".

I was born in 1989 in Hirosaki,so I'm familiar with Hirosaki.Please ask me about Hirosaki when you have any trouble.

My hobbies are music and dancing.
I play the piano and the guitar.My favorite composer is Chopin.My favorite Japanese singer-songwriter is YUI.
I'm happy when I'm dancing. I've been learning ballet since I was three years old,and now I belong to street dance club.

I want to be a doctor because I would like to help a lot of patients.I want to study very hard to be a good doctor.

In this class,I want to progress my English skill.
Professor Philips said "Practice makes perfect." I was very impressed by his word.
I'll try to do my best!

Thank you!

No comments: