Monday, June 02, 2008

favorite memory

memory

I would like to share with all of you my unforgettable memory. It is a memory of a fishermen who is always fall into the river. When I was in the high school I like to go fishing with my friends. In Malaysia no need to take a licence for us to go fishing in the river or lake. So went the holiday come we always go to nearest lake for fishing. It is so exciting thing to do. One day while I was walking nears the band of the lake to find a place for fishing I was felled into the lake an all the people are laugh at me it is a very pity day for me. The next time we went to my old friends house which is at the other village for fishing. There is a river so it will be a perfect place for fishing. But for me it is not a nice river because once again I fall into the water while fishing. I don't got any fish but going back with dirty clothes like a very hard working fishermen. At that time my friends always remember me as a greatest fishermen in the village. Now it is not an embarrassing thing for me it had change to be a perfect memory to be remember until the death.

No comments: