Wednesday, June 04, 2008

My favorite sport.


When I was in high school,I belonged to badminton club.So far,I had been a basketball player.

I joined the club as I wanted to play new sports.At that time,who could imagine the day has come when Badminton boom arrives?(thanks to オグシオ)


Do you think badminton is NOT hard?If you answer "YES",that is completely false. It is hard sport but therefore the very interesting sport.


There are many kinds of shots.For example,drop,hairpin,smash,drive,push,clear and high clear.

It takes long time to master these skills.In order to win the game,the most important point is tactics!Although you can smash very strong,you won't win.

You have to decide what to shot,when to shot,where to shot instantly.


The more you do badmonton,the more absorbed you are!


No comments: