Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My favorite person


Do you know him? He is Michael-J-Fox and my favorite man. He is very famous for a Hollywood star, especially, for a hero in "Back To The Future". This movie is very interesting, so I have the DVD.

However, he suspends business at present, because he cures his disease. This name is "Parkinson's disease" and unfortunately, there is no cure for the disease. I have ever read his autobiography whose name is "Lucky Man". In that, he said "Thanks to the disease, I can know the importance of my family and friends. Thanks to the disease, I can have the chance to let people around the world understand Parkinson's disease. So I am a lucky man". I couldn't believe the comment. If I were him, I couldn't have the positive ideas and was at a loss what to do. Moreover, he set up a fund for the people who have Parkinson's disease, and announced his disease to people all over the world. His behavior gave a lot of courage and dreams to the patients. Now, he never gives up and he believes this disease will be cured some day.

Surely he got serious disease, but at the same time, he got the fortitude. He is very strong, so I respect him and he is my favorite man.

No comments: