Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My hobby

I introduce my hobbies. I have two hobbies.
At first, one thing is playing badminton. I was belong to badminton club in junior high school and high school. But, I don't belong to badminton club now. so,I have'nt played badminton lately.
I will play badminton with my friends, when I will return my home in summer vacation.
So, I am looking forward to come summer vacation very much.

Secondly, another thing is practicing callygraphy. I have continued callygraphy since elementary school age . I belong to callygraphy club in Hirosaki University now. Practicing callygraphy in tatami makes me calm down. so, I like doing callygraphy. I think callygraphy is beautiful culture in Japan. We must follow culture to next generation. so, I want to try my best .
Thank you!

No comments: