Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My hobby


Hello! How are you? It has been very hot .... I feel weak.
I have many hobbies. Today,I introduce my hobby,playing the piano,to you!

I had been taking the piano lesson for 10 years since I was in elementary school.
In those days,the number of boys who would learn the piano was small.But because I thought the melody coming from the piano was very very wonderful,I decided to take the lesson.

For the first 5 or 6 years,I played only classical music.But gradually,I played modern music which were the soundtrack of some dramas,popular songs and so on.

That’s very fun! I play the piano when I come back to my home.
瞳をとじてby 平井堅、永久にともにby コブクロ、冬のソナタ、ナウシカ、トトロ..... these are some examples of music I play now.

I will be a fan of the piano!
please click it ↓




No comments: