Thursday, June 19, 2008

My hobby


Today, I will tell you my hobby. My hobby is to play a musical instrument; a contrabass.

I like playing a musical instrument because I can get and give a lot of power when I do. For example, after classes and examinations, I am very tired mentally. When I feel exhausted, I always play my contrabass. This is because I can get over fatigue easily by doing and get power to tomorrow. In other words, playing it sets my mind at ease. Moreover, music that I play can give all the people a lot of power. I have my friend’s words that I can’t forget. My friend was in an accident and he had to go into a hospital so he was very disappointed. I wanted to encourage him, so I played my contrabass for him. This performance was poor but he said to me that this was fantastic and he never failed to heal his wound. In other words, I think my music can give power to live. Therefore, by playing a musical instrument, I can make myself and others happy so this is my hobby.

If you don't know the contrabass, please read the following site.


A contrabass is very fantastic!



No comments: