Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I want to see


I want to see the movie "Romeo and Juliet". I think this movie is the most famous love story in the world. I have an interest, but I have never red and whatched.

In this movie,Olivia Osuna played the part of Juliet.At the time,she was only fifteen years old. I think she was very pretty such as a fairy.And Leonard Whiting acted as Romeo when he was only sixteen years old.So I want to see her and his performance.

Also I listen to that scenery,town,clothes,small tools and music in this movie are very beautiful!! Making a film was done in Firenze.These are interested for me.
For these reasons,I want so much to see "Romeo and Juliet".

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

Olivia Hussey may have been only 15, but the character Juliet was only 13 in the play. It's a terrible tragedy. And it was great genius on director Zeffirelli's part to cast teenagers instead of older actors. But it's not just a teen summer romance movie. It's a film for all ages.