Wednesday, July 09, 2008

What I want to watch is....


I want to see 第17捕虜収容所.

I write some reasons as follows.


The first reason.
I was born on 1989,so of course I heven't experienced the World War Ⅱ.
I heve learned it at school but I was only taught the fact that there was the WWⅡ,wasn't taught how soldiers thought,performed,led their life.

I feel that world is forgetting very important lessons learned from wars these days.
So by watching the movie,I would like to consider peace.

The second reason.
I don't like romantic dramas.I like SF,thrilling ones,comical ones and so on.
When I see the review,the movie consists of some factors I like and I became interested it.


That is why I want to see the movie,第17捕虜収容所.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

One of my other classes voted to see this film. I recommend it to everyone because the question of treatment of prisoners of war is very timely today because of Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo Bay and other detention facilities that the United States is holding. This film is thus not just about history (although it is not a documentary. Rather it is very relevant to current events today.