Sunday, January 11, 2009

Doctor Faustus

Doctor Faustus is the strange movie for me. Dr. Faustus, the hero of this story, was too clever to be satisfied with ordinary life. He was tempted by Lucifer and changed his soul for youth. After that he sought pleasure and drank too much. The expression in this scene was interesting because anything had been extremely express; a beautiful woman is not necessarily beautiful etc.
Lastly, I thought that no man can resist the temptation of beautiful woman; he was charmed by Helen.

As teacher had said, the end of this movie was not happy. I became so sad because I like a happy ending and I want to see a dream at least in the story.




By the way, I met the friends who are my friends since in my high school students in this winter vacation. We seldom met, so we had a lot of thing we want to say; Study at the university, Love, Living by oneself etc. We told as much as we want while eating delicious lunch in the AOI’s café. The Spanish omelette I ate was better than any omelet I’ve eaten. I want to go this restaurant again with the same member.

No comments: