Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Winter Vacation


In winter vacation, I did a short-tirm part time job.

Actually, I did a part-time job for the first time.

My job is to sell Japanese New Year Decoration, called SHIMENAWA outside!

It was really hard to be outside all day.

When I did a part time job, it was snowing and browing everyday.

I also must be standing all day long, so I felt really tired.

But a part time job was very good experience for me.

I was happy when customers bought something and said thank you for me.

I learned many things throught a part time job.


Doctor Faustus was interesting movie.

However the actor's English is so fast that I couldn't listen so well.

I thought I could listen these English perfectly many time during watching the movie.





1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

Dr. Faustus is a play that is over 400 years old, so the English is very archaic and difficult. That's why I showed it with subtitles. You shouldn't have expected to understand it completely.