Saturday, January 17, 2009

Winter Vacation

The movie called "Dr.Faustus" was interesting, but I felt little frightening story. Because Dr, Faustus was really talented, therefore he seek everything of pleasure. Finally, he cast into Hell.
I thought avarice is not good thing.


I went to a cafe with my mother on Christmas Day in 2008. The cafe called "HIMAWARI". It's on the DOTEMATHI street. It was first time to go there. I like the cafe because the atmosphere is retro-style and the dishes were delicious. If you have chance, please go there. You can enjoy delicious coffee and nice meals.


By the way, 7th January on 2009, there was a fire on my neighboring house. And the fire spread to my house! My family and I were really suprised!

Fortunately, a firefighter extinguished a fire immediately. So, damage was little and there was no injured person.



… I felt fire is terrible and we have to be careful of fire.

No comments: