Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry I was late.
My name is Chou kaku.I'm from China.
I came to Japan in 2007.I studied Japanese in Kyoto for one year and a half.
My hometown is Harbin.Every year we have a snow festival.It is the coldest part of China.In winter,Hokkaido is famous for the snow.There is a world of snow.But harbin is a world of ice.We built tower,slide,animals,human,and even city with ice.The temprature is subzero 30.
Before I came to Japan,I had never learned Japanese before.In China from primary school to high school,I was studying English all along.
I like sports,but I'm not usually do sports because I'm lazy.haha.I like skiing,swimmingand so on...
I like English songs.Sarah Connor is my favourate singer.I like her"Just one last dance"best.
I like Hollywood films as 007 and Pearl Harbor.
I also like American TV plays like "Lost","prison break" and "Heroes".
And I like the air of Japan.I like sakura.
At last,I like my country best.ha.

I wish everyone a happy life in Hirosaki University.
Goodnight~~~~~~~
See you tomorrow!

No comments: