Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hello!!

Hello!Nice to meet you!
I'm Koji Ichise.I entered in Hirosaki University to be a doctor.


My hometown is Shugakuin in Kyoto city.
Its climate is mild,and in autumn you can see beautiful colored leaves
in Shugakuin Rikyu.There are a lot of shrines.
Shugakuin is a very nice city,so please come there sometime!
I'll guide you(^-^)


I don't belong to any club in university yet.
I can't decide whether to join swimming club or badominton club
because each club is very nice(>_<)


I'm looking forward to going to see cherry blossoms in Hirosaki park!!
I heard that they were very beautiful.


see you(*^_^*)

1 comment:

Takeshi Shimizu said...

Hirosaki park's cherry blossum is very very very beautiful!!
But it has been rain for a recent few days...
When it is fine,you should GO!

And let's go KARAOKE when it is comvenient for us ushaha (*^_^*)